Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-driven Technology Specialist to join our Technology team in Tel Aviv. The Technology team is responsible for delighting customers in need of support.
- Handle customer technical support cases through phone, email, and chat submissions.
- Provide systems support for clients of all business units, including, troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting.
- Become a subject matter expert on all existing and future Scopio products.
- Contribute to department’s knowledgebase and How-To documentations.
- Perform field installations and repairs globally
- Test software updates and conduct regression testing
- Work hands on in the lab calibrating systems and preparing for shipping to customers
- Work in a team-based environment with the ability to function with independent discretion
- Willingness to be on call and attend to technical issues outside of normal business hours
- Domestic and International Travel 30-50%
- Associates degree or technical certificate and at least two years’ experience in a technical support, help desk, or customer service role; or high school diploma and four years’ experience in a technical support, help desk, or customer service role
- 2+ years of experience with Linux OS
- Experience with Python, C or C++ – advantage
- Experience with SQL – advantage
- Experience with Jira – advantage
- Basic network concepts understood (DHCP, DNS, IPv4)
- Knowledge of WAN and LAN Concepts, interfaces, protocols, and topology
- Computer, electronics, and optics troubleshooting and repair
- Functional/Technical Expertise – Understands necessary information, processes, and procedures to carry out job responsibilities.
- Customer Orientation – Views the firm through the eyes of the customer and goes out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs.
- Communication – Strong oral and written skills for continuous information exchange.
- Team Player – Team oriented; maintains composure and is adaptable to the changing needs of the team.
- Results Orientation – Maintains appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments.