Senior Software Engineer
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
The engineering team is responsible for all the company’s HW related aspects, SW/HW interfaces, proofs of concept for future devices, transfer for production and integration of the developed systems.
- Take responsibility over the company’s core software modules.
- Work together with different R&D teams in defining and designing the new technologies which are going to be used in our systems.
- Design and implement software from concept requirement to working product.
- Redesign existing software to allow it to adapt to new hardware and to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 3+ years experience developing in Python, C r C++.
- Experience with Linux Memory Management, Linux kernels and Interrupt handling.
- Pay attention to details, highly motivated and independent individual
- Passion for clean, elegant and well documented source code
- Hands on experience with electronics, imaging sensors or optical equipment.
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience with image processing.
- Medical Device background.