Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the modern era.
Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. We’re reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
The web apps team is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the entire web components in Scopio Labs.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the future of our clinical and AI based applications
- Own features – Design & Develop features end-to-end
- Work closely with the product and research team to materialize new features
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as a Fullstack developer
- Experienced in building complex web applications with large scale of users
- Deep knowledge in React, Redux & node.js
- Experienced with dockerized application ecosystem (Docker/Kubernetes or equivalent)
- Experienced with AWS
- Experienced with relational databases (mySql, postgres or equivalent)
- Experience with Sequelize ORM – advantage
- Experience with Material UI – advantage