Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemia, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
We are looking for a senior bookkeeper to the accounting department.
Currently we have CFO, controller and outsourced accounting and payroll services.
The new hire shall be the first in-house accountant.
- Record daily financial transactions of the Israeli parent company including closing entries and cut off accounts.
- Support the controller with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement, including consolidation of the financials of the US subsidiary.
- Payments to suppliers in Israel and abroad.
- Credit cards reconciliations.
- Reports of tax related issues (tax deductions, tax advances, Odfot etc), National Insurance and VAT.
- Assist and support in year-end audit process.
- Review and record reimbursements of employees travel and expense reports.
- Assist with other payroll tasks.
- Support implementation of new ERP and accounting system.
- Support in any other financial issues.
- Certified Bookkeeper (Level 1+2+3).
- At least 5 years’ experience in Bookkeeping.
- Experience with Excel, Priority and/or other ERP system.
- Prior experience in high tech company – an advantage.
- Responsible, handles tasks from A to Z, works independently, proactively seeking guidance as necessary.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.