Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
We are looking for a Quality Management Systems Analyst to join our QMS team, supporting QMS activities including defining quality procedures, protocols and tools.
● Provide ongoing support to the company’s quality management activities
● Support R&D & tech support teams
● Develop and maintain quality procedures
● Maintenance of the Company’s QMS platforms
● Analyze, identify, and investigate product issues
● Collaborate and engage with various departments
● Define and maintain the Company’s Quality Management Systems
● Self-learner, highly motivated and independent individual
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Strong attention to details
● English Proficiency
● Advantage: Familiarity with medical devices’ standards and regulation
● Advantage: Experience with Jira and Quality Management Platforms
● Advantage: Understanding of Quality Assurance processes and methodologies