Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary project manager that can lead clinical projects consists of Backend, Frontend, clinical data and AI.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing complex AI driven clinical applications from project launch until clinical validation.
- Working with R&D teams to create project plans, milestones, integrations and deliverables of the projects.
- Maintaining detailed work plans and driving work execution from the detailed work plan.
- Communicating project status to various stakeholders within the company, maintaining visibility on day-to-day activities with project teams and ensuring sufficient face-time with key executive stakeholders.
- Anticipating risks and managing their mitigations.
- Working in close collaboration and coordination with product managers.
- Ensuring alignment of different R&D teams.
- Responsibility for project documentation according to medical standards.
- Analyzing and obtaining resources needed for project timely delivery.
- B.Sc. degree in engineering or science
- 3+ years of experience managing projects consisting of AI from initiation to successful completion.
- Good technical and system’s understanding
- Good communication skills and experience working with technical teams, Proven track record of effective communication skills to lead teams through the project lifecycle process
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience using project tracking tools (Microsoft Project, Jira, and so on)
- Adventage – expereince in clinical/medical project management.