Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemia, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
We are looking for a product designer to lead a full design cycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing for some of our cutting edge products. The person joining our team will play a crucial role in helping establish design strategy and bridge the gap between design and engineering to deliver impactful products to the world’s leading healthcare providers.
- Lead a full design cycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing.
- Create prototypes and tests for user testing.
- Create flow charts and user journey diagrams.
- Conduct product research based on customer feedback, data, competitor analysis, and more, to support design and product recommendations and decisions.
- Collaborate with the product, R&D, business, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with a high-end look and feel.
- Report to Product Design Team Leader
- A passionate, accountable Product Designer with a start-up state of mind and hands-on mentality, and at least 3+years of experience in UX and UI, preferably with web design orientation.
- You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design and usability testing, and you’re a master in delivering clear, accessible, top-notch design specs. Your communication and organizational skills enable you to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people with different skills. You also like to learn about new technologies, products and workflows.
- You’re proficient in fundamental visual & interaction design principles, and with industry standard design tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma) and have a portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate experience in crafting usable digital interfaces. You have basic knowledge of CSS and HTML, and you’re proficient in English.