Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join us in Tel Aviv.
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
- Managing device shipments, preparing invoices and reports.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, etc.
- Managing budgets.
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Planning and organizing conferences and events.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in office management or an administrative role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills.
- High level English