Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
We are looking for a Manual QA team member.
The QA group consist of manual, automation, and quality teams that responsible for design and execute tests, analyze anomalies and defining quality procedures, protocols and tools.
- Acquire deep knowledge about the different components of our product.
- Design and execute manual tests for different product modules (HW/SW/A.I/ALG/WEB).
- Analyze, identify and track product issues.
- Work in close collaboration with our R&D teams.
- Proven experience in manual software testing techniques/methodologies.
- Excellent attention to detail and dedication to quality.
- Ability to research and resolve technical issues.
- Familiarity with Linux environment.
- Knowledge in networking and internet technologies, e.g., HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS.
- Self-learner, highly motivated and independent individual.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- High-level English (verbal and written).
- Advantage: experience with Jira.
- Advantage: B.Sc. (preferably in computer science or an equivalent engineering field).