Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the modern area.
Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. We’re reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
We are looking for a Manual QA
- Learn about the different components of our microscope.
- Design and execute manual tests for different product modules (HW/SW/Mechanics).
- Analyze, identify and track product issues.
- Work in close collaboration with our R&D teams: software, hardware and engineering.
- Self-learner, highly motivated and independent individual.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- High technical orientation, elaborate knowledge in computers.
- High-level English (writing and drafting).
- Advantage: experience in Python programming.
- Advantage: experience with “hands-on” lab work.
- Advantage: experience in Linux environment.
- Advantage: experience with Jira.
- Advantage: experience with QA process.