Scopio Labs is a unique deep-tech company in Israel’s startup scene.
Scopio’s technology is transforming today’s medical-microscopy analysis, which has hardly changed since its invention 300 years ago, and is still manual. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of rapidly scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution in the world, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building unique AI-based medical applications for the hematology world. Cleared by the FDA and CE, Scopio is a leader in Good Machine Learning Practices (GMLP), and has the know-how and expertise in developing regulated state-of-the-art AI solutions.
The web apps team is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the entire web components in Scopio Labs.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the future of our clinical and AI based applications
- Own features – Design & Develop features end-to-end
- Work closely with the product and research team to materialize new features
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as a Fullstack developer
- Experienced in building complex web applications with large scale of users
- Deep knowledge in React, Redux & node.js
- Experienced with dockerized application ecosystem (Docker/Kubernetes or equivalent)
- Experienced with AWS
- Experienced with relational databases (mySql, postgres or equivalent)
- Experience with Sequelize ORM – advantage
- Experience with Material UI – advantage