Corporate Account Director – International Sales (Hematology)
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
- The Corporate Account Director is a strategic as well as tactical position and is responsible for leading and developing business efforts within targeted Integrated Healthcare Delivery Networks (IDN) Corporate Accounts. This individual is charged with developing and deploying selling strategies that drive Scopio direct and strategic channel sales into the Hematology marketplace
- Works in concert with the senior management team to establish objectives and develop business strategies needed to become the dominant player in digital cell morphology the Company’s products to targeted Integrated Health Networks in International market.
- Revenue Generation – Achievement of targeted Sales Plan; Increased Utilization within existing accounts and New, Competitive business takeaways working directly and through strategic channel partners.
- Working directly with targeted IHN accounts on contract negotiations.
- Increasing market penetration by identifying revenue growth areas within current and new accounts.
- Achievement of targeted IHN’s Margin/Profitability Plan
- Sales Cycle Support – Communicating with and coordinate efforts with the Commercial team(s) related to securing and managing Scopio’s strategic and targeted IDN accounts.
- Coordinating the activities of Senior Management with executives at national/strategic and targeted IHN accounts.
- Traveling nationally to call on existing and prospective customers to develop strategic relationships and achieve sales quota.
- Developing and implementing annual strategic plan in alignment with the annual strategic and operating plans.
- Process and Communication – Coordinating the specific objectives of the national account’s sales plan with all of the functional departments of the company, most specifically marketing, finance, field sales, legal and operations.
- Working directly with sales operations and legal in the development of national and strategic contract structures that are sustainable and directly aligned with revenue goals.
- Forecasting, budgeting, and tracking account revenues and costs and the reporting analysis internally and externally
- Participating in scheduled Sales Management Meetings and Trade Show events
- Requires extensive travel, up to 70%, on short notice.
- Responsible for managing company assets and expenses within company guidelines.
- B.S. in business or life sciences. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience and responsibility for Corporate Accounts inclusive of and (Ideally has been directly responsible for these accounts within last 24 months or less) in in-Vitro Lab Diagnostics Medical Products and/or Medical Devices (capital equipment, reagents, connectivity/ software, and services). Must understand the US market drivers and dynamics extensively.
- 10+ year’s business experience including prior P&L management responsibility with a heavy emphasis on areas above, strategic sales planning and market strategy. Extensive background in sales, corporate accounts & marketing is critical. Proven track record managing a comparable business with knowledge of device & diagnostic markets including distribution methods, regulatory environment and technology sources.
- Executive level relationships and contacts within target segment strategic accounts. High level of executive presence and competence.
- Health Outcomes and Economic Research (HEOR) experience and ability to sell Value vs. Price across a multi-disciplinary call points sales cycle and multiple sites/committees, etc.
- Scopio desires a High Potential Employee that can contribute significantly and develop their career within the organization globally.
- Must have the ability to segment markets and customers and previous successful record of achievement in developing sales and marketing strategies to introduce new products and capitalize on opportunities.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. Demonstrated abilities as a consensus builder. Strong, self-confident and decisive leader with good listening skills. Self-starter with drive and high initiative.
- High degree of integrity, authenticity, creativity and emotional intelligence.
- High-energy individual with strong work ethic, and willing to play a key role as a member of the management team
- A self-starter, hands-on individual who enjoys challenge; is capable and dedicated to getting the job done with minimal support and direction
- A disciplined risk taker who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of tools and systems: SAP; Basic Microsoft Excel Skills, CRM; an understanding of Continuous Improvement (Lean Six sigma) tools.