Content Marketing Manager
This is a cross-functional role that demands working with the sales, partners, and vendors across the globe to create and maximize the use of impactful, high-quality content across channels and audiences. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and content strategist with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible narratives. Working closely with key partners across the organization, this individual will play a critical role in helping us drive brand awareness and conversion through the strategic use of content.
- Responsible for all content creation – across corporate, product marketing and sales.
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop original content in a variety of formats, from blog posts and articles to white papers, infographics, videos, and more.
- Develop compelling clinical copy and tools that highlight the clinical value proposition of Scopio Labs across the gamut of thought leadership, KOL input/feedback, product marketing, and field sales collateral, translated from clinical papers published by the medical team.
- Understand target customer needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape to develop messaging and value propositions that will resonate with our target audience.
- Maintaining the company website, including content updates, and coordinating the graphical and technical resources.
- Maintaining our presence and posting across all of the company’s media channels (social media platforms, 3rd party online portals, landing pages, email promotions etc.)
- Coordinating the execution of the content strategy that may include case studies, videos, reports, newsletters, and more to support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Working with media agencies, copywriters, designers, and producers as required.
- Design, plan, and execute tradeshows, and events – from concept to logistical management in the field.
- Assist in executing demand generation strategies, campaigns, and programs.,
- Coordinate our participation in online and offline events.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in marketing roles
- Proven hands-on Content Marketing/Marcom experience in MedTech or a similar role.
- Strong positioning, branding, copywriting, and storytelling skills.
- Native English speaker, with great written and oral communication skills.
- Portfolio of published work that demonstrates writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content.
- Experience in marketing automation, administering a Marketing Automation Platform (e.g. Hubspot) an advantage.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.