Automation team leader
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 100 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
We are looking for an automation team leader
- Provide coaching and mentoring on quality assurance best practices to team members and colleagues, as well as train new team members.
- Help implement and drive automated testing strategies and frameworks across multiple products.
- Design and develop automation infrastructures for different product modules.
- Defining, building and extending the automation test coverage.
- Conduct design reviews and code reviews.
- Analyze, identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Work closely with R&D teams to provide quality data traces.
- Hands-on work with HW/SW manual and automated tests.
- Proven experience (3 years) as an automation team leader.
- Proven experience (2 years) as a Python developer engineer.
- Experience with Jenkins (CI/CD).
- Knowledge in ELK stack – advantage.
- Strong coding, design, and architectural skills.
- Familiarity with Linux environment.
- Experience with automation/QA infrastructure and tools (Jira, Git, etc.).
- Fluency with QA process.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.