Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Position
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
About our technology
Scopio has developed a digital imaging platform using novel computational photography and clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution available and in minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application, and Scopio technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
What you’ll be doing
As a software engineer, you’ll be part of the engineering team responsible for technology hardware, software/hardware interfaces, proofs of concept for future devices, and transfer for production and integration of developed systems.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience with electronics and optics equipment, Arduino and Raspberry Pi, digital imaging sensors, and image processing technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of Scopio’s core software modules
- Collaboration with multiple R&D teams to define and design new systems technologies
- Designing and implementing software from concept requirement to working product
- Redesigning existing software for new technologies and to improve performance
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent degree
- 3+ years experience developing in Python
- 1+ year experience with SW design
- Experience with multiprocessing, microservices, dockers, and Linux memory management
- Attention to detail, motivation, and independence
- Commitment to clean, elegant, and well documented source code
Preferred candidates will also have:
- 1+ years experience developing C++ or C
- Hands-on experience with electronics, imaging sensors, and or optical equipment
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience with image processing
- Medical device background