Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Infra DevOps Engineer
About The Position
About Scopio Labs
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
About our technology
Scopio has developed a digital imaging platform using novel computational photography and clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution available and in minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application, and Scopio technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
What you’ll be doing
The engineering team is part of our DevOps department and responsible for development of the device and related hardware. The department also identifies new software and hardware solutions and proofs of concept for future devices.
- Manage the Linux platform infrastructure on which our app runs, including software updates, monitoring, and security
- Build tools for system monitoring and inspection
- Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability, and performance
- Evaluate technology options and take part in prototyping and decision making
- Interface with R&D groups, operations, and subcontractors
- At least 2 years of experience in Linux
- Good understanding of Linux internals: Deployment, packaging distribution methods, LVM, security, performance, kernel customization.
- Understanding of CI / CD concepts, build/release systems (Jenkins / GitHub Action/ GIT)
- Maintaining systems in the cloud, preferably on AWS, GCP.
- Knowledge with PC hardware
- Knowledge of network administration and programming
- You are a self-driven with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Hardworking team player, with initiative skills; Independent and capable of leading tasks from start to end
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Experience designing, building, and implementing observability and monitoring systems.
- Experience debugging and resolving issues in large-scale, distributed systems.
- Virtualization knowledge
- Experience building and maintaining robust continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines.