- Must be willing to travel 25%-50% of the time for events and conferences.
- Our veterinary division is headquartered in the East Coast. While the position is remote, our ideal candidate would live in the NY/NJ/CT tri-state area, near our headquarters as well as our Director of Marketing.
Scopio Labs has built and deployed the powerful and industry leading ScopioVet Digital Cytology System. Digital Cytology allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo; a 1-5 day turnaround when samples are sent via courier to a reference lab.
Scopio is also bringing innovative AI tools to the market, providing digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic for tests like platelet count estimates and more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Responsible for the project management and execution of events, including, but not limited to:
- In-person conferences
- ScopioVet webinars
- Sponsored webinars
- Speaking events with partners and medical associations
- Own the company’s promotional calendar, ensuring that campaign creative and promotional assets meet launch deadlines.
- Responsible for scheduling and executing the deployment of email and social media posts.
- Partner with Sales and Product teams, especially in the execution of live and virtual events.
- 2-3 years experience as a marketing coordinator/marketing project manager.
- Marketing degree or equivalent experience in content marketing, social media, marketing automation, and event marketing.
- Experience in the veterinary industry or veterinary services industry a plus.
- Has a working knowledge of marketing lifecycle stages and customer journey.
- Experience with platforms such as: Asana or monday.com, as well as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot.
- Can demonstrate a history of helping drive company KPIs in the event, social, and organic channels.
- B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to report on analytics from Google Analytics, Facebook, and Hubspot.
- Ability to organically engage and grow audiences on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Liaise with KOLs when managing events, content calendar, and deliverables.
- Ability to manage an array of freelance designers, videographers, and copywriters in order to meet production deadlines.