Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Position
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
The engineering team is responsible for all the company’s HW related aspects, SW/HW interfaces, proofs of concept for future devices, transfer for production and integration of the developed systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Work together with Research and SW teams on new technologies which are going to be used in our systems.
- Develop APIs and interfaces to the imaging platform.
- Design SW modules such as: RT and, image processing.
- Work in an electronics lab with test equipment.
- Create SW and HW tools to ensure correct behaviour of the system
- University graduate in Electrical Eng., Computer Science or Software Eng.
- 1+ years experience developing Python, C or C++
- Experience with Linux OS
- High technical orientation.
- Pay attention to details, highly motivated and independent individual
- Hands on experience with electronics or optics equipment.
- Experience with Arduino / Raspberry-pi.
- Experience with digital imaging sensors and image processing.