Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
Scopio computer vision team is considered an AI leader in the field of microscopy and hematology. The computer vision team is responsible for solving the most challenging tasks in microscopy image analysis. We research and develop new AI models to analyze thousands of cells, build new infrastructures for on-prem inference and collect vast unique vast labeled data, to provide a clinical grade solution that runs in real time.
With its first AI based solutions already cleared by the FDA, Scopio is expanding, and driving the development of new applications. Today we are increasing the team of computer vision algorithm experts and ML software engineers and are looking for an computer vision algorithm developers.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a part of a team of researchers in the field of computer vision for medical application.
- Take responsibility for developing new AI based tools.
- Collaborate with the Physics, SW and data teams.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering. M.Sc. is strongly preferred specifically with computer vision theoretical background.
- Previous hands-on experience in developing AI based computer vision algorithms
- Ability to clearly analyse computer vision challenges and work, together, with a team of experts in their field to provide state of the art solutions.