Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Position
Scopio Labs is transforming haematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anaemia, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
The engineering team is responsible on the process development of the device and all HW related aspects. The team is also exploring new SW/HW solutions and proof of concepts for future devices.
What you’ll be doing
· Own the Linux platform on which our app is running on all infrastructure related aspects: software update, monitoring, security.
· Build tools for monitoring and inspections to ensure that everything is operating as expected and that the system meet the requirements.
· Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability, and performance
· Evaluate various optional technologies and take part in prototyping & decision making.[BS4] [BS5]
· Interfaces: R&D groups, Operation, and sub-contractors.
· At least 1 years of experience in System Linux
· Good understanding of Linux internals: Deployment, packaging distribution methods, LVM, security, performance, kernel customization.
· Experience with Python.
· Knowledge with PC hardware
· Knowledge of network administration and programming
· A strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Hardworking team player, with initiative skills; Independent and capable of leading tasks from start to end
· B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
· Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
· Experience designing, building, and implementing observability and monitoring systems.
· Experience debugging and resolving issues in large-scale, distributed systems.
· Virtualization knowledge
· Experience building and maintaining robust continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines.