Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Position
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps lead
What you’ll be doing
· Lead the DevOps culture of the company.
· Collaborate with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices
· Manage development infrastructure including CI/CD, pipelines, source control, and resources
· Design and implement an infrastructure for deployment, automation, and monitoring for on-premise systems and cloud-based services
· Own the security aspects of the company’s infrastructure
· Provide expertise on scalability, high availability, and performance
· Build tools and processes to identify and handle production issues
· Develop and maintain logging, monitoring and alerting stacks
· Proven management skills
· 3+ years of experience as DevOps / SW developer
· 2+ years of experience with AWS / GCP / Azure
· Experience with containerized applications (Docker/Kubernetes and their ecosystem)
· Experience with Infrastructure-as-code management/provisioning tools (Terraform/CloudFormation/CDK/SAM)
· Experience in network, server, and application monitoring
· Experience with CI/CD tools and Git
· Experience with managing Linux based systems
· Strong scripting skills