Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Position
About Scopio Labs
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing biotech company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
About our technology
Scopio has developed a digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution available and in minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
What you’ll be doing
As a product designer, you’ll report to the product design team leader and take responsibility for the full design cycle from research through prototyping and design and usability testing. You will play a crucial role in establishing the design strategy and will bridge the gap between design and engineering to deliver advanced products to the healthcare industry.
What you’ll be doing
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating prototypes and tests for user testing
- Creating flow charts and user journey diagrams
- Conducting product research based on customer feedback, competitor analysis, and other data to inform design decisions
- Collaborating with the product, R&D, business, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience and sophisticated look and feel
- Translating design into detailed specification documents
- Report to Product Design Team Leader
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements
- An accountable contributor with a start-up mindset and hands-on approach
- At least three years of experience in UX and UI, preferably with web design orientation
- Understands the product lifecycle and can deliver clear, accessible design specs.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and problem-solving skills
- Able to contribute and perform in a highly collaborative creative environment
- Proficient in fundamental visual and interactive design principles and with industry-standard design tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma)
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Portfolio of projects that demonstrates your experience
- Proficient in English