Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Position
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
The Program Group, which is part of the company’s operations team, is responsible for planning, control and coordination of all operations activities, such as production, quality assessments, inventory control, supply and technical support.
We are looking for a Program Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage Operations projects and activities
- Develop projects plan
- Coordinate, monitor and track progress of execution with Operations’ teams and vendors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Track the Operations’ budget
- Ensure devices availability and allocations for new customers
- Coordinate between sales and the Technology Group for execution of new customer installations and device shipments
- Maintain accurate customer records, keep track of updates and support
- Track and monitor production rates and inventory to meet sales forecasts
- Accompany and monitor clinical studies (does not require clinical background).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in operations or management
- Good technical and system’s understanding
- Problem-solving, attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level English