Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Position
About Scopio Labs
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
About our technology
Scopio has developed a digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution available and in minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
What you’ll be doing
As production engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and controlling production processes and BOM
- Project documentation and production processes according to medical standards
- Applying quality protocols and methods to verify and validate new products and changes
- Supervising manufacturing processes and ensuring quality work is done in an efficient manner
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor utilization
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and committed
- Relevant experience from a multidisciplinary company (medical devices preferred)
- Knowledge of safety standards and regulations related to logistics preferred
- Fluent in English
- Valid driving license required