Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Position
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
We are looking for an office manager to join our offices in Tel Aviv.
As an office manager you will manage the day-to-day admin responsibilities - office routines, assist senior management, assure smooth operations of the office and maintain a pleasant work environment.
The position is defined as a full-time job in the company’s office.
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing general office operation
- Manage executives schedules, calendars, and appointments.
- Be the focal point for all employees, provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Serve as a focal point for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, groceries etc.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Support the HR in the planning and execution of welfare activities and company events
- Experience in an administrative/office management role
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Team player and service-oriented, people person with a positive attitude.
- Strong attention to details and ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English - written and spoken - a must.