- This is a full-time remote position based out of Australia.
- We are looking for a seasoned veterinary clinical pathologist.
ScopioVet has built and deployed the powerful ScopioVet Digital Cytology System that allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to our global network of clinical pathologists, who provide interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo; a 1-5 day turnaround when samples are sent via courier to a reference lab.
Scopio is also bringing innovative microscopy-based AI tools to the veterinary point of care, such as platelet count estimates and more.
You will be a key member of the team who will provide timely results of cytology samples, peripheral blood smears and other diagnostic submissions as well as collaborate with the sales and customer support teams.
- Provide high-quality and timely results of case submissions.
- Consult with customers about cases as needed.
- Provide second opinions and collaborate with other pathologists when requested.
- Support sales and customer support teams by helping to educate customers on the importance of cytology and various techniques for submitting samples successfully.
- Create case studies and content for training materials.
- Attend industry events as needed.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine/DVM or equivalent.
- Board Certified in Clinical Pathology- American College of Veterinary Pathology (ACVP).
- At least 1 year of diagnostic experience.
- Organized, dependable, and able to work independently.