Scopio Labs is a startup company with offices in Israel and New Jersey that has developed a breakthrough digital microscopy platform based on computational imaging, capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution and image quality on the planet, yet on a uniquely affordable hardware platform.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio has built the ScopioVet Digital Cytology System that allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo: a 1-5-day turnaround when samples are sent via courier to the reference lab. Scopio is also applying AI tools to the digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic.
Scopio is seeking Tier 2 Tech Support, who would work out of the Northern NJ office.
Overview: This position will affect the user experience of the company’s customers and thus build and maintain strong customer relationships. The job requires a quick and professional response to technical issues.
- Communicate with customers to investigate and solve their issues
- Monitor customer cases for quality and consistency
- Test software updates and conduct regression testing
- Create tickets for all customer issues in our CRM
- Work hands on in the lab calibrating systems and preparing for shipping to customers
- 2+ years of experience as a tech support, preferably in the medical industry
- 2+ years of experience with Linux OS – advantage
- Experience with Python – advantage
- Experience with SQL – advantage
- Experience with Jira – advantage
- Fixing computers/working with electronics/optics – preferred
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and quickly
- Analyze data and provide informative status about the results
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team and can also work alone
- Ability to travel up to 10%