- We have found that extensive travel (50%-75% some weeks) is required in order to be successful; this is a face-to-face industry.
- Our veterinary division is headquartered in the East Coast and are seeking someone to manage sales in the region of Florida/Southeastern territories. While the position is remote, we are looking for a candidate who lives in Florida so they may be aligned with proximity and time zones of the customers they would be working with.
Scopio Labs has built and deployed the powerful and industry leading ScopioVet Digital Cytology System. Digital Cytology allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo; a 1-5 day turnaround when samples are sent via courier to a reference lab.
Scopio is also bringing innovative AI tools to the market, providing digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic for tests like platelet count estimates and more
We seek a Director of Sales to help generate sales of the ScopioVet Digital Cytology System in their territory.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify prospective accounts, while maintaining already established accounts within your territory.
- Develop trusted business-to-business relationships within your territory.
- Execute all aspects of the sales process, including demos of our products and services, and other sales related activities.
- Create sales plans and close sales which meet or exceed Key Performance Indexes set forth by senior management.
- Utilize and distribute marketing resources to attract prospects.
- Document interactions with prospects in Salesforce in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and attend veterinary conferences, meetings, and other events as necessary.
- Work with Senior Director of Business Development to help establish Network Level Agreements with Corporate Accounts.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal team and our partners.Other duties may be assigned as internal positions continue to grow to meet the needs of the business.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the veterinary industry is required.
- Demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding sales goals through the development of new customers.
- Ability to effectively manage a defined territory, plan a weekly schedule and organize multiple activities within a large geographic area.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce preferred.
- Highly motivated and organized, able to work independently as well as a team-player.
- Excellent communication skills.