Scopio Labs is a startup company with offices in Israel and New Jersey that has developed a breakthrough digital microscopy platform based on computational imaging, capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution and image quality on the planet, yet on a uniquely affordable hardware platform.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio has built the Scopio Vet Digital Cytology System that allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo: a 1-5 day turnaround when samples are sent via courier to the reference lab. Scopio is also applying AI tools to the digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic.
Scopio is seeking a full-time Customer Success Manager to help our customers get the most out of the Scopio Vet system.
Overview: This position will be instrumental in building and maintaining strong customer relationships, tracking usage and performance and fulfilling every day customer needs. They will apply their experience working in busy vet hospitals to help new and existing users adopt our innovative technology, while keeping them up to date on our evolving platform and how to optimize results.
- Become like a member of the teams of our veterinary customers, dedicating yourself to their successful outcomes
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction, with emphasis on case management and quality results
- Provide onsite and online training to veterinary customer practices
- Monitor customer product usage and satisfaction, gathering feedback to identify and provide solutions for common challenges.
- Coordinate with tech support and other departments to optimize customer experience
- Design and implement programs and ideas to boost product adoption and usage
- Help drive customer references and case studies
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a busy veterinary hospital A MUST, specialty / emergency a plus
- Team player willing to work hard, jump in and support growth by building new systems and processes
- Hungry, proactive and motivated self-starter, able to work independently and effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable with ‘on your feet’ public speaking for lunch and learns and other presentations
- Able to process multiple issues simultaneously, driving them to successful resolution
- Digitally and technologically savvy
- Well-organized with experience in database management
- After COVID-19, this position will be office based. The ideal candidate will be located in either the metro / west Philadelphia area or in North Jersey.