Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the digital age. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital microscopy platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions. Earlier this year, Scopio Labs raised its Series B round of funding, and is in early stages of commercialization in human medicine, research and pharma, and further along in veterinary medicine.
For veterinary, Scopio has built and deployed the powerful ScopioVet Digital Cytology System that allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo; a 1-5 day turnaround when samples are sent via courier to a reference lab.
Scopio is also bringing innovative AI tools to the market, providing digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic for tests like PLT count estimates and more.
ScopioVet seeks a Training & Engagement Manager to join our growing team, to help onboard new customers while keeping our existing customers engaged and informed.
- Manage customer onboarding & training
- Creation and upkeep of engaging training materials, user guides and troubleshooting guides that anticipate client needs and concerns.
- Establish a community of users, develop trust and familiarity and convey accessibility
- Establish editorial calendar for internal customer communication and training
- Manage the development of training & engagement content
- Test new products and features and prepare customers for implementation.
- Develop client feedback mechanisms, monitor case results and common questions, help solve problems, document bugs/feature requests, and create an active and up-to-date FAQ section based on client feedback.
- Develop a process for consistently gathering metrics on client usage and outreach.
Experience and traits:
- Experience working as a CVT/RVT/LVT or DVM in a busy veterinary hospital is a must. Specialty/emergency experience a plus
- Organized, proactive, and motivated self-starter, able to work independently, as well as a strong team player, willing to work hard, jump in and support growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Digitally and technologically savvy
- Comfortable with public speaking, both live and virtually, for customer lunch-and-learns and other presentations
- Experience with database management, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job Location: Remote. Location flexible, NY/NJ/PA region preferred based on company location.