Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the modern era. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution in the world, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. We are reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
The engineering team is responsible for all the company’s HW related aspects, SW/HW interfaces, proofs of concept for future devices, transfer for production, and integration of the developed systems.
What You will Be Doing:
- Take responsibility for the company’s core software modules.
- Work together with different R&D teams in defining and designing the new technologies which are going to be used in our systems.
- Design and implement software from concept requirement to working prototype.
- Redesign existing software to allow it to adapt to new hardware and to improve performance.
- Design and develop embedded software
What We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 3+ years experience developing and debugging C++, C, or Python applications.
- Experience with Linux Memory Management, Linux kernels, and Interrupt handling.
- Experience in RT embedded development
- Pay attention to details, highly motivated and independent individual
- Passion for clean, elegant, and well-documented source code
- Hands-on experience with electronics, imaging sensors, and optical equipment.
- Experience with ARM.
- Experience with image processing.
- Medical Device background.