Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the modern era.
Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. We’re reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
The team is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining all web products of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Develop full-stack applications using React / Redux / Node.js / PostgresQL
- Take ownership and responsibility on features, systems and processes end-2-end
- Work closely with the product and research team when defining and working on new features
- Design, build and document APIs using OpenAPI 3
- Develop customized features on top of Openseadragon
- Design, code and manage large scale, highly available services over Heroku / AWS
- At least 2 years’ development experience as a fullstack developer
- Deep knowledge in React.js, Redux.js, Node.js
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Heroku, Git, and relational databases
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to details, Independent, comfortable taking challenges, highly motivated and “gets things done”
- BSc in computer science from a known university
- Experience in continuous integration/deployment methodologies
- Experience with zoomable image / Interactive map library
- Knowledge in architecture and design of scalable and high-performance complex distributed systems.