Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the digital age. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital microscopy platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions. Earlier this year, Scopio Labs raised its series B round of funding, and is in early stages of commercialization in human medicine, research and pharma, and further along in veterinary medicine.
For veterinary, Scopio has built and deployed the powerful ScopioVet Digital Cytology System that allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo: a 1-5 day turnaround when the same samples are sent via courier to the reference lab. Scopio is also applying AI tools to the digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic for tests like PLT count estimates, etc.
In the coming years, Scopio will deploy several hundred systems in Europe, and seeks an enthusiastic sales manager to join our team to help us do so.
· Assist company leadership and partners with relationship building with prospective customers at the corporate level.
· Own outreach to new potential leads via phone and email, and follow up with leads received from a variety of events, online, and email/phone initiatives.
· Effectively qualify prospective customers to assess their need for our offering.
· Follow up with sales leads, preparing and finalizing agreements, and preparing future clients for installation and onboarding.
· Maintain all aspects of list Management, making sure data is organized, up to date, and all dynamic lists are functional.
· Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into the CRM database.
· Occasional involvement in tradeshows and demonstrations.
· Collaborate with other sales, marketing and customer Success team members.
Experience and attributes:
· 3-5 years experience in sales
· Self-motivating & sense of urgency
· Excellent organization and follow-up skills
· Experience with various sales software
· Ability to build rapport and trust with customers
· Background in veterinary or healthcare a plus
· Excellent communication in English, with abilities in other languages a plus
· UK drivers licence and passport
· Full time, benefitted
· Location flexible, North London preferred