Sales & CRM Administrator
Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US.
- The Sales and CRM administrator helps drive revenue growth by supporting activities associated with the sale of Scopio products.
- Support the effective utilization of critical systems like the CRM and installation planning tool that promote efficient and effective commercial execution .
- Support the coordination between the sales, installation, and service to ensure sales goals are met.
- Create basic monthly reports and present that data to others in their organization.
- Other duties encompass the creation of department Standard Operating Procedures. (SOPs)
- Support equipment installation planning and tracking of pre implementation documentation.
- Leverage the CRM across the organization to drive customer value.
- Learn our CRM and participate in the CRM community activities to bring back best practices.
- To be a go-to person for CRM users.
- Works to maintain a clean and unfettered database.
- Engages the sales and commercial teams to improve our business operations by leveraging the CRM and other systems (installation planning) linking to the CRM.
- Focus and support the field organization on key sales enablement tools that accelerate sales and the adoption of Scopio products.
TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY, AN INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM EACH ESSENTIAL DUTY SATISFACTORILY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND/OR ABILITY REQUIRED. EMPLOYEES MUST BE ABLE TO READ, SPEAK, WRITE AND COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- Proven customer service orientation with the ability to work well with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent worker/self-starter and self-motivator
- Ability to work with people of varying technical skills
- Strong spreadsheet skills, business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in an end-user technical support role
- Possessing creativity and logic to support complex problem solving
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience creating processes to drive business goals
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure Sales environment
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Physical Requirements (Physical demands & work environment)
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employees are occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to travel as needed for the business.