Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the digital age. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital microscopy platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions. Earlier this year, Scopio Labs raised its Series B round of funding, and is in early stages of commercialization in human medicine, research and pharma, and further along in veterinary medicine.
For veterinary, Scopio has built and deployed the powerful ScopioVet Digital Cytology System that allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo; a 1-5 day turnaround when samples are sent via courier to a reference lab.
Scopio is also bringing innovative AI tools to the market, providing digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic for tests like PLT count estimates and more.
ScopioVet seeks a Sales Coordinator to join our growing team.
- Assist sales process with administrative duties
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and customer information into CRM, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Maintain all aspects of list management, making sure data is organized, up to date, and all dynamic lists are functional
- Coordinate installation, training, shipping of product
- Occasional involvement in setting up trade shows and demonstrations
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing team members
- Conduct post-sale follow up (call customer to ensure successful implementation)
Experience and traits:
- Entry level. 1-2 years experience in logistics or customer service
- Self-motivated/Enthusiastic- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Experience with various sales software, specifically Salesforce
- Background in veterinary a plus
- Ability to build quick rapport and trust with customers
Job Location: Remote. Location flexible, NY/NJ/PA region preferred based on company location.