A veterinary technology start-up company seeks enthusiastic sales admin to join our team.
- Assist Director of Sales with administrative duties.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into the Salesforce database, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
- Maintain all aspects of List Management, making sure data is organized, up to date, and all dynamic lists are functional.
- Own outreach to potential clients via phone and email to attract them to our business, and follow up with leads received from a variety of events, online, and email/phone initiatives.
- Effectively qualify clients to assess their needs regarding technology.
- Follow up with sales leads, preparing agreements, and finalizing them with future clients.
- Occasional involvement in tradeshows and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing team members.
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Experience with various sales software
- Background in veterinary or healthcare a plus
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers
- Full time, benefitted
- Location flexible