Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the digital age. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital microscopy platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions. Earlier this year, Scopio Labs raised its series B round of funding, and is in early stages of commercialization in human medicine, research and pharma, and further along in veterinary medicine.
For veterinary, Scopio has built and deployed the powerful ScopioVet Digital Cytology System that allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo: a 1-5 day turnaround when the same samples are sent via courier to the reference lab.
Scopio is also bringing innovative AI tools to the market, providing digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic for tests like PLT count estimates, etc.
ScopioVet seeks an experienced and motivated Marketing Manager to join our team and support our growth.
- Overall, you will be responsible for planning, budgeting, organizing, executing, and measuring all marketing functions to achieve ScopioVet’s objectives of sales growth and overall market awareness. You will have the ability to lead as well as contribute.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis, analytics and ongoing optimization.
- Define and manage cross-channel marketing campaigns, including both digital and traditional channels, events, PR, marketing communication etc.
- Execute multi-channel digital marketing strategy across paid and owned digital channels: SEO, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, etc.
- Manage external agencies, creative partners, marketing partners and key stakeholders.
- Track the progress ROI of all programs through reporting, analytics, recommendations, optimization etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- 5+ years where you built and executed lead generation and nurturing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation and CRM functionalities.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Background in veterinary or healthcare a plus.