Location flexible. Company headquartered on the east coast. Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time. Your home base would be work-from-home, but our team members are based in different states, as are our customers, and company events.
Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the digital age. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital microscopy platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions. Earlier this year, Scopio Labs raised its Series B round of funding, and is in early stages of commercialization in human medicine, research and pharma, and further along in veterinary medicine.
For veterinary, Scopio has built and deployed the powerful ScopioVet Digital Cytology System that allows vet hospitals to scan and send cytology and hematology cases to a global network of clinical pathologists, who provide their interpretation within an hour. This is a huge leap when compared to the current status quo; a 1-5 day turnaround when samples are sent via courier to a reference lab.
Scopio is also bringing innovative AI tools to the market, providing digitized samples that improve efficiency and accuracy in the clinic for tests like platelet count estimates and more.
ScopioVet seeks a Learning & Development Manager to join our growing team, to help onboard new customers while keeping our existing customers engaged and informed.
- Manage onboarding & training process for new customers
- Create and upkeep engaging training materials, user guides, and troubleshooting guides that anticipate customer needs, by partnering with our with Customer Success Manager to identify trends and needs that arise through customer feedback.
- Test new products and features and prepare customers for implementation
- Establish editorial calendar for communication with existing internal customers
- Experience working as a CVT/RVT/LVT or DVM in a busy veterinary hospital is a must. Specialty/emergency experience a plus
- Organized, proactive, and motivated.
- We are a fast-paced company, looking for a self-starter, able to work independently, as well as a strong team player willing to work hard, jump in, and support growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Digitally and technologically savvy
- Comfortable with public speaking, both live and virtually, for customer lunch-and-learns and other presentations
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible/adaptable. We are a startup company that is growing very quickly, and with growth comes change.