Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the modern era. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. We’re reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
We are looking for a IT system administrator
What you’ll do:
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, data centers, malware protection software.
- Manage the configuration and operation of computer operating systems linux/windows.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data
- Upgrade systems as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Install and test computer-related equipment
Desired skills and experience
- 2 years experience in system administration – a must.
- 2 years of experience in linux and windows administration – a must.
- 2 years experience in switches and firewalls – a must.
- Experience with any kind of VPN platform – an advantage
- Experience in any kind of virtualization – an advantage.
- Self-learner, highly motivated and independent individual.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- High technical orientation, elaborate knowledge in computers.