Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the modern era. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. We’re reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
We are looking for a part time infrastructure technician
What you’ll do:
- Manage the configuration and operation of computer operating systems Linux/windows.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues in our user’s encounter.
- Help to improve the installation and automation workflow.
- Systems ramp-up, fault identification.
- Work with 3rd party vendors for IT equipment purchasing.
Desired Skills and experience
- 1 year of experience in Linux OS – a must.
- 1 year of experience in networking configuration: Switches, Routers, DHCP, DNS, VLANs and TCP\IP protocols – a must.
- 1 year of experience in IT support team.
- 1 year of experience in Windows OS – an advantage.
- Experience with any kind of VPN platform – an advantage.
- Experience in any kind of virtualization – an advantage.
- Experience in any kind of Storages – an advantage.
- Scripting – an advantage.
- Self-learner, highly motivated and independent individual.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- High technical orientation, elaborate knowledge in computers.
- High-level of English writing and verbal.