Scopio Labs is a digital microscopy start-up based in Tel Aviv. The company has developed a novel technology for computational imaging by combining customized optics, hardware, and algorithms in order to achieve extraordinary performance that couldn’t be reached with
conventional microscopes. Digitizing the data allows automatic analysis of the images using computer vision techniques, turning routine diagnostic procedures currently based on human expertise into a software problem.
The engineering team is responsible for the HW related aspects and integration of the developed systems. The team is also exploring new HW solutions and proof of concepts for future devices.
What you will do:
- Apply Quality protocols and methods to verify smooth products’ transformation from development to production
- Develop and implement dashboards and reports for analysis of operational processes
- Integrate ERP modules.
- Interfaces: R&D groups, Operations, customers, and sub-contractors.
What we are looking for:
- Sc. student in Industrial/Information Engineering 3rd year or above.
- Availability of at least 2 full days at work
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Technical orientation, elaborate knowledge in computers
- Pay attention to details, highly motivated and independent individual
- Hardworking team player, with initiative skills; Independent and capable of leading tasks from start to end.
- It is an advantage if you have:
- SW background in Python.
- Experience with manufacturing and project management processes
- Knowledge in E.R.P software.
- Experience with P.D.M tools