Scopio Labs is a digital microscopy startup introducing revolutionary digital morphology diagnostic tools to the hematology lab workflow, to research labs and drug development companies, and to the veterinary diagnostic labs. The unique digital microscope technology and applications rely on patented technology as well as innovative AI applications developed by Scopio and lay new paths in this very important clinical field. Scopio’s solution enables the collection of vast amounts of high-resolution digital cell images from different hematological samples. The data, along with state-of-the-art AI tools, allows unveiling the hidden patterns of different cell populations and abnormalities, increasing the potential to detect rare morphological subcellular events and provide an accurate diagnosis, enabling new diagnostics methods, earlier detection, and better disease monitoring for various blood cancers. The company raised $16M in its series B round earlier this year, bringing its total funding to $30M. Scopio Labs has 50 employees in its offices in Tel Aviv and New Jersey.
We are looking for an enthusiastic go-getter Director of Marketing with a proven track record, to join our rapidly growing team. You will work alongside senior management and the product, sales, and business development teams to accelerate our growth and brand presence by creating and leading B2B marketing efforts for a medical device company.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and is looking for increased ownership in their role!
The position reports to our Chief Strategy Officer.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build the marketing and brand strategy from beginning to end, including process and pitch.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to meet the company’s goals and objectives for our products and services
- Implement brand awareness and lead marketing communication to ensure clear and powerful messages about our product and brand to our target markets including the relevant industry players, investors, employees, and the media
- Work with the product and sales teams’ product marketing initiatives.
- Maximize lead generation for the sales team through online and offline efforts, while identifying effective marketing mechanisms through data-driven analysis.
- Plan, implement, and oversee all digital marketing and social media activities.
- Identify relevant conferences, tradeshows, partnerships, and other B2B demand generation tactics and create the necessary collateral.
- Manage external consultants and service providers and measure their impact.
- Create and continuously monitor a marketing budget to ensure optimal spending.
- Work with our HR team to enhance our employer brand for recruiting and hiring efforts.
- 7+ years experience in marketing in fast-growing companies, 2+ years as director.
- Proven track record of success working at a start-up in the marketing department
- Medical company experience is an advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, MBA preferred
- Native English speaker, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with messaging, content creation, PR, digital and social campaigns.
- Experience with demand and lead generation.
- Ability to think strategically while simultaneously diving into the details and executing.
- A multitasker, who is process-driven, results-driven, and business-oriented.
- Ability to plan and monitor marketing budget to meet marketing KPIs
- Proficiency in WordPress, Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics is an advantage
- A team player ready to jump into the “let’s do it” culture of Scopio.