Scopio Labs is transforming hematology and the process of cell morphology analysis. Scopio offers a suite of digital diagnostic applications and platforms that replace the manual microscope, enable dramatically faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related cancers, anemias, bacterial and viral infections, expediting access to life-saving treatments for better patient outcomes.
Scopio has developed a revolutionary digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution in the world today within minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel. Scopio has 80 employees with offices in Israel and the US and is still growing.
This is a cross-functional role that demands working with the sales, partners, and vendors across the globe to create and maximize the use of impactful, high-quality content across channels and audiences. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and content strategist with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible narratives. Working closely with key partners across the organization, this individual will play a critical role in helping us drive brand awareness and conversion through the strategic use of content.
- Responsible for all content creation – across corporate, product marketing and sales.
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop original content in a variety of formats, from blog posts and articles to white papers, infographics, videos, and more.
- Develop compelling clinical copy and tools that highlight the clinical value proposition of Scopio Labs across the gamut of thought leadership, KOL input/feedback, product marketing, and field sales collateral, translated from clinical papers published by the medical team.
- Understand target customer needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape to develop messaging and value propositions that will resonate with our target audience.
- Maintaining the company website, including content updates, and coordinating the graphical and technical resources.
- Maintaining our presence and posting across all of the company’s media channels (social media platforms, 3rd party online portals, landing pages, email promotions etc.)
- Coordinating the execution of the content strategy that may include case studies, videos, reports, newsletters, and more to support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Working with media agencies, copywriters, designers, and producers as required.
- Design, plan, and execute tradeshows, and events – from concept to logistical management in the field.
- Assist in executing demand generation strategies, campaigns, and programs.,
- Coordinate our participation in online and offline events.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in marketing roles
- Proven hands-on Content Marketing/Marcom experience in MedTech or a similar role.
- Strong positioning, branding, copywriting, and storytelling skills.
- Native English speaker, with great written and oral communication skills.
- Portfolio of published work that demonstrates writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content.
- Experience in marketing automation, administering a Marketing Automation Platform (e.g. Hubspot) an advantage.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.