Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Clinical Data Associate
About The Position
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
We are looking for a Clinical Data Associate to join our dynamic data team and support Scopio clinical reliability and data management efforts. You will help improve the clinical data we use for product development and research.
This position does not require previous experience; training will be provided.
What you’ll be doing
- Labeling and operating clinical data to generate datasets for AI training
- Validating and evaluating new models, features, and software versions
- Analyzing clinical data
- Collecting and organizing clinical samples
- Operating Scopio Labs digital scanner and hematology application
- BSc in biotechnology, biology, chemistry or equivalent
- English proficiency
- Experience with Excel
- Strong attention to details
- Highly motivated and dedicated worker
- Knowledge of the hematology field is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of programming and Linux terminal is an advantage