Check out our open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Product Marketing
About The Position
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing biotech company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our product group to lead marketing activities for our innovative products and become a key player in accelerating our growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Research and understand the digital morphology landscape, competitors’ offering, market dynamics and trends, as well as customer needs and requirements
- Build product messaging based on use cases and market insights that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors.
- Conceptualize and prepare product-related collaterals, including presentations, brochures, videos, tech specs.
- Sales enablement – Craft high-value sales tools and training materials. Create sales battle cards and messaging documents for key competitors.
- Orchestrate Product launch plans from a marketing perspective, including messaging, channels, pricing considerations, and post launch monitoring.
- Conceptualize and craft educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms.
- Report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in B2B product marketing, preferably in the medical diagnostics industry.
- A creative storyteller who is able to create and build the “bigger picture” supported by detailed proof points
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, sales and marketing
- Demonstrated track record of operating in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment, while handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- English proficiency - Native speaker